Richard Valle ORLANDO DUI Lawyer
ORLANDO DUI Lawyer Richard Valle is listed as providing help to individuals who have been charged with driving under the influence / driving while intoxicated (DUI / DWI). DUI / DWI is a serious charge and you need the help of an experienced ORLANDO DUI Lawyer.
Richard Valle DUI Lawyer in Orlando, Florida
Providing legal defense for individuals charged with DUI / DWI in Orlando, Florida.
Richard Valle Orlando DUI Lawyer
Orlando, FL 32807
Phone Number: 407-898-9897
Languages Spoken: English;Spanish
Conduct: We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Payment Options: Cash, Check, Credit Card
How our Orlando DUI Lawyers Can Help
- We meet with you in our Orlando office, for a free DUI legal consultation.
- We like to do this DUI consultation in person because this is the best way to hear about your case and give you legal advice about your specific DUI case.
- Our Orlando DUI Lawyer will review the facts of what happened when you were stopped for your Florida DUI or DWI.
- Identify potential issues that may make it difficult for Florida to prosecute you for your Florida DUI, including Field Sobriety Test.
- Our DUI lawyer will describe the Florida DUI laws, as well as, the Florida DUI procedures that you will be facing.
- Outline different options you may have in your Florida DUI case.
- Provide you with a plan in the form of a list of things that can help you resolve your Florida or Orlando DUI charges in the most favorable way.
Why Choose Us As Your Orlando DUI Lawyer?
If you choose one of our experienced DUI lawyers to represent you on your Florida DUI, then we will begin representing you in all aspects of your Florida DUI defense. We represent people all over Florida on DUI Charges, but most often in Orlando and Orange County. We have the experience and legal knowledge to obtain the best possible outcome of your Orlando DUI charge.
Once You Retain Our DUI Lawyers We Will Do The Following:
- Attend all court hearings with you, including your Department of Licensing Hearing.
- Answer all your phone calls, emails, and questions.
- Investigate your case.
- Advise you of your options for your Florida DUI charges and giving you our professional legal opinion of what you should do.
- Reviewing the DUI arrest report with you.
- Aggressively fight your Orlando DUI case – this means negotiating with the prosecutor, filing legal motions, representing you in court; and doing whatever it takes to get you the best possible outcome for your DUI case.
- Being available throughout the entire DUI process – beginning to end, in court, in the office, and over the phone.